HobbyZone Super Cub S RC Electric Airplane RTF
- RC Planes ONLY ship inside the US, and ONLY to the billing address of the credit card or Paypal.
- Spektrum DX4e 4-Channel 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter
- HobbyZone Anti-Crash Technology
- Powerful 480 motor for impressive speed and climb performance
- Durable, lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Lightweight, high-capacity 3S Li-Po battery pack for longer flight times
- Steerable tailwheel for easier taxiing and takeoffs
- X-Port™ for use with exciting optional plug-ins like the Aerial Drop Module
- Super Cub DSM “Learn to Fly” DVD with assembly instructions and flying tips to make getting started even easier
The HobbyZone Super Cub DSM® is the best way to learn how to fly. The Super Cub helps pilots learn the basics of throttle, steering and pitch control using the exclusive HobbyZone Anti-Crash Technology (ACT™). And beyond being a great way to learn how to fly, the Super Cub DSM includes a sophisticated Spektrum™ DX4e 4-channel 2.4GHz DSMX™ transmitter, which supports both Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX receivers. The DX4e boasts the best 2.4GHz RC technology available. And the best part is it can also be used with other RC aircraft as a pilot’s skills progress. That includes many exciting Bind-N-Fly® airplanes and helicopters from E-flite, ParkZone and Blade. The trainer port on the back of the DX4e lets beginners buddybox with a flight instructor who also has a DSM2 or DSMX transmitter from Spektrum or JR. And they can also connect to the Phoenix R/C Pro Flight Simulator and fly on their PC.
47.7 in (1200mm)
32.5 in (825mm)
25.2 oz (715g)
480-sized brushed (installed)
3W Mini Short Lead Mini Servos
Trim Scheme Colors:
White, blue, and black
9 x 6
3S 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po (included)
DC powered 3S Li-Po balancing charger
Minimum Age Recommendation:
No Experience Necessary
Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required:
CALL OR EMAIL FOR PARTS.
Buy your hobbies from Hobbymasters.
Manufacturer Part No: